2nd Offense OUI
- Jail: 60 day sentence with a minimum 30 days mandatory, not more then 2 1/2 years;
- Interlock device placed in vehicle upon license reinstatement, fines;
- 2 year license suspension, a hardship for education or work may be applied for after 12 months;
- Probation, fine;
- 14 day confined (inpatient) alcohol treatment program paid for by the defendant;
- 2 year license suspension, a hardship may be applied for as mentioned above.
Speak with an experienced boston criminal lawyer now to get free advice, it is important to know where you stand while the case is pending. Just being charged and/or refusing the breathalyzer carry a license suspension which you need to be aware of. Contact us for a free consultation. 617-393-0250